Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Thing #7 January, 16 2007

The thing I find recently most interesting is wireless technology. I know it is not a new technology, but it is new to our home. We were able to introduce high speed internet service to our home thru FM radio that is comparable to DSL speeds. We now have one wireless PC that I can move anywhere needed, a laptop that I can surf the web and sip a cool drink (not telling what kind) while lounging on my deck on a beautiful summer's day. Plus we bought our daughter a photo printer for Christmas which is wireless, too. Now we can print and surf to our little heart's desire anywhere or anytime.

1 comment:

C. Allen said...

She called for her fiddlers three - oh! and, some fuzzy slippers, too.
-Chronicle of the Wonderful Wizard Wennie of the Western Mountain